Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Welcome to Atlas Signs

I had created this blog four years ago during the times of the Gallaudet protests but decided to close it due to lack of public interest. After some thinking and an idea that hit my head, I am re-opening it and this time its focus will be on deaf events around the world, travel stories, philosophy, politics and more. About the title itself, have you heard about the Greek myth of Atlas holding the world on his shoulders? And also have you read one of the most famous fictional works by philosopher Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged?  I am neither an Objectivist nor do I embrace all of her ideas, but I was inspired by her novel to create this title, Atlas Signs. I hope you will find this blog interesting as you do my other blog, DeafCartoon.com. You are welcome to leave comments whenever you like, and if you have any news or announcement to submit, you may do so by emailing me at my current email address, deafcartoon@gmail.com. (It will be closed soon and a new email address will be announced.)

Enjoy!

No comments: